Banana Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
This Banana Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding is a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast for you and your little one! Great to prep on the weekend and serve all week long.
- Good source of potassium which helps maintain hydration and a normal heartbeat.
- The fiber in bananas can help prevent constipation and bloating
- High in carbohydrates and protein which give energy
Mango Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 8-12 hours
Servings: 2-3 servings
Age: 9+ months
- 1 banana, very rippe
- 1/2 cup raspberries - frozen and thawed
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (see notes below)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (I used white chia seeds)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a blender, add in the banana, raspberries, coconut milk, vanilla and cinnamon, and puree on medium-high speed for 30-60 seconds until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture into an air-tight container and stir in chia seeds.
- Place the container in the fridge and let chill for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Spoon out a portion and serve.
Age: 9+ months
Yield: 2-3 small portions
Storage: you can store this recipe in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Stage 3 Puree: for a smooth puree, you can blitz this in a blender or food processor for a few seconds to make this a smoothie puree.
Note on Liquid: for babies under a year, you can use all water or a mix of half coconut milk and half water. For toddlers, you can use regular or any plant-based milk you prefer.