Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie (with hidden veggie!)
This delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack for your toddler, kids, and even adults!
- A good source of fiber for digestive health
- High in vitamin A for healthy eyesight
- High in vitamin C for immunity and aiding in iron absorption
- They also contain potassium, magnesium and copper, which have anti-inflammatory properties and help boost immunity
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 2 8oz - smoothies
Age: 9+ months
- 2 medium bananas, frozen
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup milk of choice, regular, almond, hemp, oat, etc.
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth – roughly 1-2 minutes on high.
Pour and serve.
Age: 1 year and up
Note on Cauliflower: I used store-bought frozen cauliflower to save time. But you can also steam cauliflower yourself before freezing it in this recipe. Either way, the cauliflower will not be noticeable in this recipe. I would not recommend using fresh cauliflower.
Note on Milk: You can use regular, almond, soy, oat, ect. I used almond milk in this recipe. You can also use coconut water or water if you prefer.
Storage: It’s best to consume this smoothie as soon as it’s made. If you need to, keep it covered in the fridge and it will keep well for up to 24 hours.