Chunky Green Bean, Cauliflower & Quinoa Mash
Filled with a ton of nutrients, this Chunky Green Bean Cauliflower & Quinoa Mash is a fun and tasty meal for your baby! You can serve this to your baby as a Stage 3 Puree or as a mash for Baby-Led Weaning or the Finger Food stage.
- A good source of fiber to help keep the digestive system regular
- A great source of vitamin C to help support your baby’s immune system
- A good source of vitamin K to help strengthen bones and help with blood clotting
- Contain vitamin A for healthy eyes
Green Bean, Cauliflower & Quinoa Mash
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 3-4 servings
Age: 9+ months
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2″ of water to a boil over medium heat. Place the green beans and cauliflower into a steamer basket, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly.
- Place the cooked ingredients onto a cutting board and cut the cubes into small 'pea-size pieces. You can also mash it down further with the back of a fork.
- Add the mashed green beans and cauliflower to a bowl and add in the cooked quinoa.
- Spoon-feed to your baby or serve on a self-feeding spoon.
Age: 9+ months, to serve to baby 6+ months leave the ingredients in bigger shapes so your baby can pick them up to eat.
Yield: 3-4 portions
Storage: you can store this recipe in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months
Stage 2 Puree: for a combination puree, you can place all cooked ingredients into a blender and puree for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. If the puree is too thick, you can add in the reserved steamer water in 1/4 cup increments until you reach your desired texture.