Yogurt Banana & Cinnamon
My favorite puree - yogurt, bananas, and a pinch of cinnamon! YUM! You can serve this as a smooth or chunky puree, or on a self-feeding spoon.
- It is a great source of calcium, which is needed for healthy bones and teeth
- Contains probiotics for a healthy gut
- Whole milk yogurt has fats needed for your baby’s brain development
- A good source of protein for growth and development
Yogurt Banana & Cinnamon Puree
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 4 ounces
Age: 7+ months
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
Place the banana, yogurt and cinnamon in a small blender or food processor. Puree for 1 minute or until smooth, adding in liquid if needed. You can also mash the banana and yogurt on a cutting board with a fork until smooth.
- Serve to baby.
Age: 6+ months
Yield: 6 ounces
Storage: you can squeeze a little lemon into this puree and then store in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. A little discoloration will occur.