You thought starting solids would be a breeze! After all, you survived the newborn phase, certainly it’s not too complicated, right?
But once you sit down to start your research, you realize there are so many things to consider:
- Should you only do baby-led weaning?
- Are purees okay?
- What if my child turns out to be a picky eater because of me?
- How much time will it take to make homemade baby food?
- What about allergies?
When my first baby, Ellie, was ready to start solids, I went to the grocery store, I stocked up on 3 different purees, and tasted them all…
And then I promptly threw them away (okay, okay, I recycled the bottles), but I knew I didn’t want her first introduction to food to taste like that.
So I set off to do it myself. I went to the market, grabbed pounds of fresh organic fruits, vegetables, spices and herbs, and started off with simple recipes based on the produce in season.
And it was HEAVEN. My baby ate them, I ate them and even my husband ate them.
After over 12 years of food blogging and 2 best-selling cookbooks, I have tested, researched, and made THOUSANDS of ounces of baby food, helping millions of families around the world navigate their baby's feeding experience.
Meet the Experts
You may be asking yourself why you need FBMS with all of the free information and recipes on the web. However, this is not a blog with hundreds of posts to search and sort through. This is a linear, one-stop-shop, certified by medical experts to provide you with a solution that works for you!
I learned that there is no “one right way” to introduce solids.
You absolutely CAN start solids using fresh foods, with confidence, without spending all day, every day in the kitchen. You can choose a path with no shame or fear.
Unlike other programs or solutions out there, I wanted to consider YOU and YOUR family’s needs when it comes to feeding your baby...
As Seen On...
You’ll learn how to…
- Choose the best feeding style for your family, whether you’re interested in purees, baby-led weaning or a combination of both.
- Prepare you (and your home) so you can confidently begin starting solids without fear.
- Introduce first foods without having to make up your own recipes, meal plans, or shopping lists.
- Embrace the mess, so you can focus on connecting with your child and building a healthy relationship with food.
What's Inside Feeding Baby Made Simple:
Session 1: Find Your Feeding Style Intro and Quiz
Session 2: Prepare for Feeding Baby
Session 3: First Foods Meal Plans and Guidelines
Session 4: Embrace the Mess Tips
Session 5: Gain Confidence
Plus, You'll Get These Bonuses
"This course gives me the confidence I needed to feed my baby homemade baby food and I love that the content is certified. It was so simple, I just followed the steps and my baby is eating more foods now than I thought possible! Can't wait for the toddler addition. One happy momma! "